Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Canadian Green Vibe

The Canadian made We-Vibe has been causing quite a stir and winning awards. Swag bags at both the Oscars and the Super Bowl got a little more interesting with the inclusion of this "green" personal vibrator. The May 09 edition of Cosmopolitan declared that it was a "must have." The We-Vibe is hands free and the only vibrator that you can wear when you are with a partner. It's made of 100% surgical grade silicone that is phthalate free. You don't have to worry about wasting batteries because it's rechargeable.  They've been so popular that the company has already released the We-Vibe II which has 9 speeds.

I went to a sex trade show last year and I don't remember seeing this product. I vaguely remember something shaped like an egg which I haven't seen since. I'll have to admit I really want to try this. As luck would have it there's a shop not to far away that carries it. If you want to find a retailer near you go to their website. Prices vary between $100 and $140 so shop around. The company's website has an interesting video explaining the We-Vibe II but I found the instructions for the first model which has more information.




Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments:

Post a Comment