Thursday, October 14, 2010

Share and Share Alike

I just found something to put on my Christmas List - once I get around to making one that is. I came across the Feeldoe double dildo a couple of weeks ago and thought it was very cool. Turns out there are other double dildos out there that don't need a strap.

I've picked the Feeldoe and the Share as the best of the bunch. Both are made out of silicone and with a little care can be used for years of enjoyment. Personally I like the design of the Share better but that's personal preference.

This video talks about two women using the toy as opposed to the gender neutral Feeldoe video. These toys can also be used by a woman on a man - which is how I first saw a Feeldoe.





I still can't get over the fact that Amazon sells sex toys:
Tantus Feeldoe More

No comments:

Post a Comment