Wednesday, January 12, 2011

A New Toy For Your Vampire Sex Play

Check out the "Vamp" by Tantus. It's made of non-porous, phthalates free, hypo allergenic, food grade silicone. Guaranteed to be latex free.

The Vamp can be used with a harness or hand held. You can heat it up in a warm water bath or, if you want it chilled for a more true to un-life feeling...

I'd don't know. I've never tried sticking anything cold inside. But I've been told it feels good. If you're vampire role playing you'd want it cool at least because vampires are supposed to be cold. Don't ask me. Until I saw this I'd never even considered cold sex toys.

What amuses me most about this dildo is that it sparkles. They must be trying to tap into the "Twilight" demographic. I'm not sure this is the kind of tie-in Stephenie Meyer had in mind.

Oh well, I'm putting it on my wishlist because I'm that kind of vampire nut.

Vamp - Strap-on dildos - EdenFantasys

No comments:

Post a Comment